Monday, August 5, 2013

Blog attempt I

                    Ever since I first saw the television series Awkward, I wanted to blog. (Actually before that, but it really added fuel to the almost extinguished embers)
                    But my life is nothing like the main character's Jenna Hamilton. It doesn't have even close to the amount of boy, friend, or school drama. I don't even go to a public school, so what do I even type? Well Jenna uses hers like a journal, so...


                    She came back today. Sam and I have been dreading this day. She had been gone for a month, and now she's back.
                    It was like an awkward taco filled with eggshells.
                    We have to prove to her that we don't need her anymore, so mother can let her go, but it's kind of hard when she tries to wash dishes every meal (which is mine and Sam's job!) and then complains at us for not doing anything and being lazy. Okay, she didn't yell at us today, but it happens! Just not today.
                    Mother talked to her about going to work for that doctor she knows instead of here. I didn't exactly hear what was going on, but it didn't exactly sound reassuring. But it will happen. It has to happen.
                    I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment