Thursday, August 15, 2013

Who Actually Needs the Therapy Here?

                     It's weird to know, that while I'm here sitting on my ass, having given up, someone out there is doing the same thing but for a far more serious matter. I'm lazy. I don't try to hide it. And it's unfair that someone who probably works and tries a hundred times harder than I do, could be mirroring my current state of mind. How will I ever make it?
                      Lately, I've been going on blahtherapy.com as an anonymous listener. I've been trying to help people even when I'm too lazy and unmotivated to help myself. It's the least I can do while i sit around lost all day. The feeling you get after you've helped someone and made them feel better is the best feeling in the world. Their "thanks" make my entire day. I encourage anyone with some decency and I kind heart to take thirty minutes out of their day and be a listener. I also encourage anyone who needs someone to talk to when they have a problem to go on and vent. Either one can do you wonders. I've never vented, but listening and trying to help people is a good enough therapy on it's own for me.
                     I'm probably one of the rare high school seniors who is actually excited for school to start. But at the same time I keep thinking "Senior year- oh dear!" (I know it's lame, but it rhymes). I seriously can't wait. On the my personal school supply list: a Google Chromebook.
                     Sorry for such a weird, rambling post. I think I'll go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment